So you’re ready to order more oils? Here is our recommendation for purposefully building a cabinet that will provide you with what you need, when you need it, while planning for your spending. (First, make sure you’re a wholesale distributor instead of a retail customer so you’re getting that 24% discount!)
Essential Rewards – a monthly, autoship order with a minimum of 50PV.
- Helps you to gradually build an oils cabinet
- Save with $6.98 flat shipping charge up to 5 lbs.
- Change shipping date each month according to your needs
- Completely flexible – change everything or order each month (or order your favorites again!)
- Earn points on each order to redeem for free product (based on a percentage of your order’s product volume)
- Earn 10% of your order’s product volume in points for the first six consecutive months, 15% for the next six consecutive months, and 20% for 13 consecutive months and thereafter on Essential Rewards
- No risk – cancel at any time (make sure you use any available points before canceling)
- One grace month per year – you can call and skip one month if the need arises
- Ordering 100 PV or more on a monthly basis makes sure you are eligible for every bonus and commission given when you have others ordering under you in your downline.
- Access to exclusive discounted Essential Rewards kits (including Thieves, Ningxia Red, A.R.T. and more.)
The best part? There’s no catch. Seriously. No one’s trying to trick you. You can quit whenever you want, but I’ll put money on you never wanting to quit.
Recently I placed an order for 5 bottles of lavender, 5 bottles of RC, 2 Breathe Again roll-ons, and 2 Deep Relief roll-ons to hand out to friends and family who asked about oil solutions for congestion. That total order cost me $12.33 in shipping because I used my points. $286.50 of product for $12.33. I like that. Obviously, I spent money to earn those points, but I spent it on things I needed and wanted for my family and was going to buy anyway. I used to spend that money at Central Market, Sprouts, health food stores, etc. for natural remedies and they never handed me anything for free! I did a little unofficial survey among friends recently and discovered that the average family of my acquaintance spends $100 per month on over the counter medications and remedies. I don’t think that takes into account even half of what you can use the oils for, but we’ll start with that. If you spend $100 a month on your essential rewards instead, you will have healthier, FAR more versatile options for treating your family and caring for your home, points to spend on more oils, and you will begin building the extensive oils cabinet that will have you prepared for the unexpected needs of your loved ones. This is not spending on top of what you already do but is spending INSTEAD of what you already do.
To Sign Up and Use Essential Rewards:
- Log in to your account at www.youngliving.org with your member number and password.
- Click on “Essential Rewards” in the menu on the left.
- Follow the instructions to set up your monthly order.
- Set a date and put that date on your calendar. You want to make any final changes to your order by that date.
- Add any products you want to order. Remember to save your order any time you change it. You can tweak it during the month as you run out of items or discover new ones that you need.
- Make sure your payment is always current so that your order will process on that date each month.
- Each month after you receive your order, go in to your account and delete any products you won’t want to re-order, put in any items you already know you will want, and enjoy tweaking until your next processing date (which you can adjust according to need).
- Don’t forget about the monthly promos earned at 190 PV, 250 PV, and 300 PV. These vary every month and are a great way to stock up on FREE oils and products.
- Always check your order before going to bed on your processing date to make sure no items have gone out of stock bringing you below the amount of PV you wanted to order.
- Sit back, relax, and wait for what my family fondly refers to as “Christmas Every Month” or your own, beautiful Essential Rewards box.
- Try not to tackle the delivery person. Play it cool until your front door is closed and THEN tear into the box.
To Redeem Essential Rewards Points:
- When you log in to your account, look to the right of the page to see your current “Essential Rewards Points Total.”
- Redeem points (after two months on the program) for items by contacting Live Help through phone or chat.
- You can redeem points for any product with a matching price and PV. (Lavender Oil – 23.50 PV – $23.50)
- The max number of points you can redeem in one month is 350.
- You cannot go over your points and pay the difference. Your total must be equal to or less than the points on your account.
- Points cannot be used to pay for shipping of your order. You can use product credits on your account to pay for your shipping.